Best Albuquerque Handyman Services Home Repair Commercial Residential Handyman Services in 87106 Albuquerque, NM
Bathroom Remodeling Albuquerque
Whatever you’re wanting to do, Albuquerque Handyman Services can help with your bathroom remodeling projects. From completely gutting your bathroom and installing all new or simply adding some updates and/or safety modifications, our certified, employee craftsmen will do it right. Albuquerque Handyman Services pride ourselves on doing it right. Quality craftsmanship mixed with integrity means you can be certain that what’s been installed behind your walls has been done correctly and follows code regulations. We know how hard it can be to find someone you trust to turn your bathroom into a beautiful place to relax and unwind. Rest assured; you can trust us!
D.I.Y. Do-It-Yourself Help Projects Help Albuquerque
Do you have a project you’re struggling to finish – or start?! Albuquerque Handyman Services offer what we call “DIY with Help”. Our certified, employee craftsmen can show/help you complete your projects and work alongside you (example: if you’re laying tile and need help with the cuts), or they can take over where you left off and complete your project for you.
It’s okay to ask for help if you don’t know how to do something. . . and even if you do know how, sometimes we still need a bit of help.
Albuquerque Handyman Services‘ “DIY with Help” allows our clients to be as involved as they want to be with their home projects. Our certified, employee craftsmen can pick up where you left off on a project or they can work alongside you to provide assistance and guidance on the proper way to complete your project(s).
Do you have a project you’ve been wanting to tackle but don’t know how or where to start? Call on our “DIY with Help” experts today (505) 859-3902!
HANDYMAN SERVICES ALBUQUERQUE
Albuquerque Handyman Services performs the following handyman services. Contact us via the web or call (505) 859-3902 for a free quote or if you have any questions about the handyman and energy upgrade services we provide.
Residential Handyman Services:
- Door Handle / Lock Replacement
- Shelving Installation
- Re-caulk / Re-grout Tile
- Disposer Installation
- Smoke/CO detector install or battery replacement
- New Faucet Installation
- Toilet Clogs, Leaks and Installations
- Gutter Cleaning and Leak Checks
- Stopped-up or clogged Sinks and Showers
- Preventative or clogged lint in clothes dryer lines
- Pressure Washing
- Deck repairs
- Siding repairs
- Fence repairs
- Repairs after a Home Inspection Report
- Drywall Repair / Texture Touch-ups
- Baseboard installation or repairs
- Door and Window Molding installation or repairs
- Interior door replacement
- Squeaky floor fixes
- Storm door installations
- Storm window repair / Screen repair
- Free and Repair sticking windows or doors
- Senior and disabled persons assistance repairs & installs (grab bars, safety issues, etc)
- Emergency preparedness help: Safety lighting, fire safety, survival kits, neighborhood phone lists, etc
- Low Flow Toilet Replacement
- Low Flow Shower Heads
- Dimmer Switches
- CFL Bulb Replacement / LED retro-fits
- Hot water heater age/evaluation of condition
- Gas vs. Electric Stove Evaluation for energy savings
- Attic Insulation Evaluation
- Insulation of exterior outlets and switches to reduce air leaks
- Window Evaluation
- Water Leak Detection / Prevention
- No VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) / Low Odor painting
- Ceiling Fan Check for best energy savings
- Energy Star/Energy Efficient Installation of All Household Appliances (We have a GREAT selection!)
- Programmable Thermostat Installation and Evaluation of current settings
HANDYMAN HOME IMPROVEMENTS, REPAIRS AND REMODELING PROJECTS IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT REPAIRS ALBUQUERQUE
Albuquerque Handyman Services offers Property Management. For emergency repairs, Albuquerque Handyman Services is the go-to handyman of choice. Albuquerque Handyman Services understands budget minded property management. You can feel confident that his qualified property management skills and repairs will be handled in efficiently.
Affordable Bathroom Makeovers Albuquerque
You don’t have to break the bank on a bathroom makeover. In fact, simple changes can increase property values and keep your bathroom remodel under budget. Clean lines and timeless hard surfaces are important factors when considering updating your bath.
Garage Door Repairs Albuquerque: Stuck in the garage?
Use Albuquerque Handyman Services for emergencies like this. “It’s always something you can fit in your schedule,” says E. He replaces doors and tension springs.
Window Repair Handyman, also for Rental Property Management Albuquerque
Albuquerque Handyman Services can save you money when it comes to a window repair vs. window replacement. “Not all windows need to be replaced,” says Albuquerque Handyman Services. “There may be some other energy saving routes we can introduce to your home.” –
Home Modifications for Seniors in Albuquerque
In terms of home repairs and improvements in the homes of seniors, Albuquerque Handyman Services can make the changes that are required to make their home less demanding to move. He begins with an in-home evaluation and can introduce wheelchair slopes, redesign bathrooms to suit the elderly and impaired.
Albuquerque Handyman Services has over 25 years of experience! Albuquerque Handyman Services is the master expert in repairs and remodeling. He has a long list of satisfied customers that continue to contact him for all their remodeling projects and repairs.
Carpentry & Trim Work Albuquerque
Whether extending the life of your current project or adding a new cabinetry and details, Albuquerque Handyman Services is a perfect fit for your project. There is not a corner that he can’t miter nor a crown he can’t stack!
Sliding & Exterior Door Repairs
You can have Albuquerque Handyman Services pick up a front door for you or have him install one you have purchased. He also replaces torn screens & repairs sliding door tracks.
We are a Handyman Service who can help you with your remodeling projects, gutter cleaning and building maintenance. Since 2019, we have been servicing Albuquerque and the surrounding Nebraska areas.
HANDYMAN SERVICES IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM
With so many things to do around the house sometimes it is nice to have a professional handyman help you out. Whether it is fixing some leaking plumbing, remodeling, repairing your siding, building maintenance, deck repairs, garage door opener installation, or even helping you hang pictures or any other small job around the house that needs immediate attention.
GUTTER CLEANING & REPAIR ALBUQUERQUE
Albuquerque Handyman Services is experts when it comes to gutter cleaning and gutter repairs. Because gutters are so important to your homes maintenance, it is important to make sure they are cleaned regularly so they function correctly.
GUTTER COVERS ALBUQUERQUE
Keeping your home’s gutters clear of debris and animal nests can be quite a challenge if you don’t have the right protection. Luckily, Albuquerque Handyman Services offers one of the best gutter covers on the market to keep your gutters running smoothly and minimizing an overflow of water from ruining the infrastructure and foundation of your home. Learn more about the gutter covers we offer
SOME OF OUR MANY SERVICES:
- basic plumbing • toilet repairs and replacements • leaky faucets • replacement faucets • grouting • caulking • deck repairs • small woodworking • door installation and trim work • fence repairs • picture hanging, • small home repair jobs • siding repairs • building maintenance • screen door installation • pressure washing • floor repairs
Albuquerque Handyman Services is a qualified handyman and with our many years of experience you will not be disappointed or overcharged for our work. Give us a call at (505) 859-3902!
Handyman Services near Albuquerque, NM
Do you need a handyman? Albuquerque Handyman Services are experts in many home repairs. We have been providing handyman services throughout Albuquerque since 2019 and we take pride in being reliable, honest handymen that you can count on to fix your home problems and keep it affordable.
With so many things to do around the house sometimes it is nice to have a professional handyman help you out. Whether it is fixing some leaking plumbing, remodeling, repairing your siding, building maintenance, deck repairs, or even helping you hang pictures or any other small job around the house that needs immediate attention.
ALBUQUERQUE`S FAVORITE HANDYMAN: OUR SERVICES
The handyman/handyperson is the “jack (or jill) of all trades” of the contracting world. We can often do everything on our clients’ list of jobs, and complete all aspects of a project.
Albuquerque Handyman Services provides a wide variety of home repair and improvement services for single family, owner-occupied homes, specializing in small to medium projects and accumulated “to-do” lists.
If our clients need work done that we don’t offer, we can often provide advice and referrals to other tradespersons, and even coordinate our work with them.
Note that we do not service apartments or other rental, business, or commercial properties.
We provide a limited set of services to condominium and duplex homes, or vacant homes being prepared for sale or occupancy by the owner.
Here is a categorized list of the projects/jobs that our client most frequently request. You’ll also find a list of Work We Don’t Do, including Emergency Repairs
REMODELS & BIGGER PROJECTS ALBUQUERQUE
- Kitchen, Bath, and Basement Remodeling & “Updates”
- including installing/replacing cabinets, vanities, sinks, toilets, and some types of showers & tubs
- Decks, Screen Porches, and Sheds – construction & repair (12’x12’ maximum size, ground level only)
- Front Steps/Stoops – replacement & repairs
- Doors and Storm Doors – replacement & repairs
- Windows – replacement & repairs
Smaller Projects – INTERIOR
- Electrical Fixtures – repairs & replacement/upgrades
- including lights, ceiling/bath/kitchen fans, garbage disposals
- Plumbing Fixtures – repairs & replacement/upgrades:
- including faucets, sinks, toilets, shower heads, laundry sinks
- Carpentry – cabinets, interior trim, shelving, closets, & more
- Drywall – installation & repairs
- Interior Painting (usually in conjunction with other work)
- Demolition, repairs, & prep work for other tradespeople:
- including before/after painters, plumbers, electricians, new flooring, cabinets/countertops, etc
- Decks & Porches – railings, re-decking, repairs
- Sheds, Fences, & Gates – repairs
- Wood Siding & Trim – repairs & replacement
- Exterior Painting & Staining (trim & small areas)
- Gutter Guard/Screen installation
- Seasonal Home Maintenance – gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleanouts, storm windows
Smaller Projects – EXTERIOR
- House Walk-Throughs to identify and prioritize needed repairs
- including prior to selling or after purchasing your home
- Project-specific consultation
- Referrals to other tradespersons
CAN WE HELP YOUR HOUSE?
Albuquerque Handyman Services have been helping Albuquerque homeowners with their home repair and improvement needs for 25 years. We are proud to be one of Albuquerque‘s oldest and consistently best reviewed professional handyman services.
- We specialize in small and medium sized jobs many other contractors turn down, or accept reluctantly
- We have the skills and experience to do many types of home repair and improvement work
- We can often do everything on your to-do list so you don’t have to hire multiple tradespeople
- We are reliable, insured, and have a reputation for excellent customer service and fair dealing
- We serve homeowners and their homes, mostly single family older homes.
- Note that we don’t work on rental or commercial properties
- We have chosen to remain a small, local company focused on high quality work and personal service
- We prioritize serving repeat and returning clients – we prefer an ongoing relationship to a job, and we have been fortunate to have many clients trust us with the care of their homes year after year
ENERGY EFFICIENT WINDOW & DOOR REPLACEMENT
Depending on the age and style of your home, Infinity offers two window replacement methods. Albuquerque Handyman Services Company will help you determine the best solution for your home, including addressing any concerns about water or structural damage. Both methods are designed for maximum efficiency and minimal disruption to your home.
WINDOW INSTALLATION OPTIONS
If you have concerns about water or structural damage, full-frame replacement is the appropriate installation method. During a full-frame installation project, the entire window and trim is removed and replaced. Full-Frame replacement is also used for new window styles or enlarging your existing opening for a bigger view.
Insert replacement is an efficient approach if your existing window frames are in good condition and you only need to replace your sash and hardware. Our insert solution installs directly into your existing window frame with no disruption to existing trim, interior walls or exterior siding
At the Albuquerque Handyman Services Company, our experts are able to install doors that are made of fiberglass. We can add colors that match the tones of the house’s siding, and the doors are equipped with seals that prevent cold air from entering the residence
The Benefits of Fiberglass
Numerous studies have shown that fiberglass is able to withstand more pressure than vinyl or wood. Ultrex® Fiberglass is a pultruded fiberglass material that is strong and durable. Ultrex® Fiberglass is 8x stronger than vinyl and 3.5x stronger than wood/vinyl composites. It is virtually maintenance-free and won’t rot, warp, dent, or fade.
Adding a skylight to your roof can bring more light and energy into any room! Natural light is a fundamental aspect to the quality of our lives and living environment. Light, with its many moods and variations, can help make a house a home. Not only does natural light create an atmosphere, it can positively impact the way we feel about a living space! Albuquerque Handyman Services Company has a team of experienced installers and technicians who will assist you with your new skylight installation.